Termos e Condições
1. These general terms and conditions of sale are agreed between DIMÉDICA - António Diogo, Unipessoal, Lda., with registered office at Rua Miguel Torga, nº 80 Lt. 1 r/c Dtº, Coimbra, 3030-165, fiscal identification number 504 824 597 and contact number +351 239 947 006, hereafter called the "COMPANY" and the persons wishing to make purchases through the website www.dimedica.com hereafter called the "User".
2. The parties agree that purchases made through the website www.dimedica.com shall be governed exclusively by this contract to the exclusion of any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 - OBJECT
1. The objective of these general terms and conditions of sale is to provide and define all the necessary information for the User on the methods of ordering, sale, payment and delivery of purchases made on the website www.dimedica.com.
2. These conditions regulate all the steps required to place an order and guarantee the follow-up of this order between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 - ORDER
1. The User places his or her order by completing the purchasing process presented on the website www.dimedica.com, adding the product(s) or service(s) he or she wishes to order to the shopping basket:
2. To send the order the User must:
1- Register on the website www.dimedica.com, providing the information requested there.
2- Make the "login" (providing a combination of email and password chosen by the User at the time of registration).
3- Complete the information and choose the options available during the order completion process (delivery and billing address, shipping and payment method, as well as the NIF number and name you wish to be included on the invoice for tax purposes).
3. The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale as well as these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. The COMPANY will honor orders received online only up to the limit of available stock. In the absence of product availability, the COMPANY undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
5. The information contained in the invoice is the sole responsibility of the User. Once issued, the invoice cannot be reissued with alterations.
6. Orders are valid for 4 (four) working days, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that sets a different deadline, and it is not possible to guarantee prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this period. If payment is not received by our services within this period, the order cannot be validated. Any amount received after this date will be returned or used in a new order.
ARTICLE 3 - PAYMENT
1. On the website www.dimedica.com, the COMPANY offers the User the following methods of payment:
ARTICLE 4 - DELIVERY
1. Orders must be delivered within 24 working hours after the order has been placed, with the possibility of a different deadline agreed between the Company and the User.
2. Shipping costs will be added to the order.
Fixed Value Orders of 150€ or more
Portugal Mainland 9€ Free of charge
Islands (Azores and Madeira) £30
ARTICLE 5 - PRICES
1. Prices are to be understood in euros, excluding VAT. Taxes and fees will be included in the order process and before payment is made, taking into account the VAT in force on the date of payment of the order.
2. If there is an increase in the price of a product, the User will be informed immediately, being able to choose to receive their order (making the payment of the difference) or to proceed to its cancellation.
ARTICLE 6 - CANCELLATION AND REFUND
1. The cancellation or return process is handled on a case-by-case basis. The request must arrive in writing to the contact e-mail address email@example.com, up to 15 days after the order, with the instructions for cancellation or return of the goods being answered and defined by the COMPANY, by the same means of communication.
2. Whenever possible, the refund should be made by the same means of payment, but if this is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and proof of ownership of account or card, so that the refund can be made by Bank Transfer.
3. The COMPANY undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum period of 30 days.
4. The products returned must be in the condition in which they were sold, i.e. in the same condition as when they arrived in the hands of the user, without any anomaly or damage.
5. If the value resulting from the exchange of products in an order is lower or higher than the initial value of the same, the conditions for the adjustment will be indicated by the COMPANY.
The treatment of your data is done in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. The same, subject to computer processing, will appear in the COMPANY's database(s) and are intended for registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by the same.
Its provision is optional and is guaranteed, under the terms of the law, the right to access, rectification and cancellation of any data that directly concerns you, personally or in writing, directly to the address on the home page of this website.