Dimédica complies with its obligations to you under the Data Protection Act and the Personal Data Processing and Privacy Protection Act in the electronic communications sector. Our Privacy and Cookies Policy explains how we will treat any personal information you provide to us when you use this website and the services we make available through it.
1º - Data Collection and Registration
Dimédica is committed to protecting the privacy of the users of its website and, as such, only collects personal information from those who voluntarily provide it, and thus, only uses it for the purposes for which it was provided.
The personal data collected by Dimédica is processed automatically and is intended for the management of the client’s file, its services and its requests for support and assistance. The collection and processing of personal data is also intended to be used for contacts by Dimédica for the purposes of:
- Guaranteeing the normal functioning of the contracted service, namely by providing data for its management and invoicing;
- Communicate scheduled interventions, report problems and/or other situations of relevance and/or impact on its services or support channels;
- Promote the communication required contractually, using the means stipulated for this purpose (General Conditions of Service Provision);
- Sending information of a general and advertising nature regarding Dimédica and the services and products provided by it
- The data provided is stored and its processing is automated, organised and maintained directly by Dimédica, in accordance with Law 67/98 of 26 October. Minors under 16 years of age must obtain authorization from their parents or guardians before accessing or providing personal data in the website.
2 - Rectification or deletion of data provided
2.1 - Supply of data and rectification
Under the terms of the applicable legislation, you have the right to access and rectify your data. In compliance with this obligation, we offer the customer permanent access to his data, thus enabling its rectification at any time.
Any user may freely choose to provide their data or not.
Therefore, we reserve the right to store and use the data provided by you until you expressly request that it be deleted.
2.3 - Deletion of data
Although Dimédica does not undertake to store the client's data after the expiration of the renewal periods of its services and/or after the termination of the contract without express information about it, we cannot determine with certainty whether or not the client intends to remain registered as our client.
If it is in the interest of the client and user of our website not to be contacted by us any longer and for the purposes of exercising the right to erasure, you must expressly request the deletion of your data from our databases.
For any questions related to the treatment of your personal data you may contact Dimédica by telephone, email or registered letter.
3 - Security and use of your information
Dimédica undertakes not to sell, rent or transmit, under any other title, to third parties any personal data submitted by the users of our website, without damages to doing so with the user’s authorization or when legally obliged to do so. Dimédica ensures that, as far as is required and reasonable, adequate technical measures have been adopted and organized to protect personal data against accidental or unauthorized destruction, alteration and/or unlawful disclosure.
Any attempt to breach the database of the present site shall be subject to prosecution and criminal complaint, as provided for in the Portuguese legislation regarding databases and may result in civil and criminal liability.
4 - Conservation of personal information
After collecting individualized personal information voluntarily transmitted by the User, Dimédica will preserve and maintain it for the period necessary for the purpose of its treatment, until further instructions to the contrary, or until the law requires its elimination.
The conservation of this information allows us to continue to provide personalized services without interruption, unless the User expressly objects to it.
Notwithstanding this, we are not obliged to store client data after expiry of the renewal periods for all services without payment.
5 - Security
Dimédica takes all the necessary precautions to guarantee the protection of the information collected from the client and guarantees that all the data introduced in our site is automatically codified through the SSL-Secure Sockets Layer technology, in order to guarantee total security. To be able to check that the information is being transmitted securely, please note that an image of a padlock/closed lock will appear next to the URL, indicating that the connection is secure.
6 - Entity responsible
The entity responsible for the treatment of the Database is Dimédica, with head office at Rua Miguel Torga, nº 80 - lote 1 3030-165 Coimbra Portugal, and any interested party may contact it through the following contacts:
- Telephone: 239 947 006
- Address: Rua Miguel Torga, nº 80 - lote 1 3030-165 Coimbra Portugal
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your browser by websites you visit. Cookies play an important role; without them, using the Web would be a much more frustrating experience.
Cookies are files that are stored on your computer that have the sole purpose of simplifying your navigation on dimedica.com, making your next visit easier and making the Website dimedica.com more useful to you (these cookies cannot contain viruses nor be executed as they are not active files).
Cookies are stored in terminals and accessed by our website only because and when you give your consent through active behaviour and by means of a free decision embodied in the acceptance of navigation on our website, on the basis of clear and complete information in the terms explained below, namely about the purpose of the processing.
These cookies can only be read by dimedica.com and you.
The cookies we use and what their functions are:
- Strictly necessary cookies - these are essential cookies and enable our site to respond to any action you perform on the site, such as completing an enquiry form. The site will not function correctly if this cookie is not used.
- Analytics cookies - these are cookies that enable the function of analytics software. This software helps to analyze our visitors to the site and provide anonymous information such as browsers used, return visitors and response to marketing activities. This information helps us to improve the site and your online experience.
- Functionality cookies - these are cookies that store the user's preferences regarding the use of the website, so that it is not necessary to re-configure the website each time the user visits it.
- Permanent cookies - these are cookies that are stored in the access devices (computer, mobile phone, smartphone or tablet), at browser level, and are used whenever the user visits the website again. In general, they are used to direct browsing according to the user's interests, allowing a more personalized service to be provided;
- Session cookies - these are temporary cookies, which are generated and available until the session is closed. The next time the user accesses their internet browser, the cookies will no longer be stored. The information obtained allows us to manage sessions, identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
You are permitted to accept, refuse or delete cookies, in particular by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser. Disabling cookies may prevent some of our web services from working properly.
For more information about cookies, including what cookies have been set and how they can be managed and deleted, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org. If you do not want your website visits to be detected by Google Analytics, go to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Acceptance of these terms